swim tots

trixipaws

Reaction score
took millie 2 the swimming pool for the first time today. my boyf couldnt get out of work so my dad came with us, but my boyf is gonna try 2 come next time, he was gutted he missed out.

she liked it at first, but i think she was a bit bewildered by the noise. there were some little girls in b4 the babies and in the changing room they were very noisey! then in the pool they played nursery rhymes cds and it was a bit loud and echoey. but i think she liked the water. the other babies were all older than her and they did sitting-on-the-edge-and-being-pulled-in and swishing around in a circle but we didnt join in; after about 20 mins she started crying, and after 10 mins we thought shes had enough she not gonna stop so we got out. apparently she did really well tho for her first time. look 4wrd 2 next time! i think itll be a few weeks or monthys b4 we do any dunking or splashing.

:)

awww bless....

if you dont mind me asking... what type of swmming nappies did you get as I need to look into getting some!

glad she enjoyed it

our pool do paretna nd baby every lunchtime and friday is the busiest day..I try and avoid Fridays if i can do it another day

Glad your LO enjoyed it, I think she done excellently for her first visit. I can't wait to take LO swimming...were signed up for a course with Little Dippers, starting in November. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back