Swelling and Tenderness

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello,

I am 32 weeks tomorrow with twins and I am really suffering with swollen feet/ankle and hands.

We found out that Twin 1 is no head down and quite far down. I have been having a lot of tenderness on the inside of my thighs, the skin feels bruised.

I was just wondering if anyone has had this and any tips on how to eliminate it or at least make it less intense?

xxxxx

Ahh I can't believe how far along you are already!! Eek I am so excited for you!

I have swollen feet and sometimes my hands get a bit puffy. I find putting them in cold water really really helps, Like a washing up bowl full of cold water with my feet in it helps.

My groin area feels bruised at the moment and when I move my legs outwards it is sore and tender to the touch, I don't really know what that means or what it is, I just put it down to last time I gave birth lol! It might be totally nothing to do with it though and I don't know how to relieve that part.

But the cold on my hands and feet really help! xx

I really feel for you as I'm also suffering.
My left ankle is so swollen it's unreal.

It's so hard to keep it elevated all the time.

Hope things ease for us all pretty sharpish xx

OMG.....OMG

I am experiencing the worst back spasms I have ever had!! My entire pelvis feels like it is on fire and the pain is shooting up my spine and down my legs in waves of pressure and pain!!!!

I am pretty hardy when it comes to pain, but crikey!! How much worse can labour be if this is so bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back