Sweep

charlie26

Reaction score
Whats the earliest the mw can do a sweep? I'll be 38+2 on tue do u think it's worth asking?? Xxxxx

It's always worth asking hun, she can only say one of two things. Brace yourself for the internal though, I have a sneaking suspicion they learn how to do it at veterinary college. I have a sweep on Monday if I'm favourable which I doubt very much I think my cervix is on strike lol xxxxxxxx

I'm just worried about if they let me go over due. Cos like I was saying before by my lmp I'm 39 weeks and the placenta doesn't work properly after 2 weeks does it ? Xxx

Apparently not. You need to really drum it in to them that you think your dates are wrong, but tbh they always ask me when my due date is they don't look at my notes for it so if they ask tell them you are a week further on. It's worth a try hunny, I suppose the due date is calculated so early it could change several times after scans and things.

Might try it then and see what happens, im not sure what is the earliest u can have a sweep.? Xxxo

Well I'll be 39+6 when I have mine, they don't normally do one here til 41 weeks. I suppose it just depends how favourable you are, being a second baby you might be already :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back