Sweep on fri

sammi7

Reaction score
If I've not had baby by Friday then mw is giving me a sweep on Friday, I know this may sound silly but I'm soo scared about it as I'm not very good with internals. They just feel too sore for me. I seem to be more worried About this than being in labour! No need to reply just thought I may feel better once I wrote it lol x

Ah honey try not to panic cos tense muscles will not help!! I am the same mind you- smear tests are a huge trauma for me!! The nurse usually has to talk me down from the ceiling I'm that wound up and in tears before she takes the swab!! And I know what u mean about not being as bothered about labour cos at least you are geared up for the pain and discomfort- it'll be a pain with an end goal!!Good luck - here's hoping baby makes appearance first!

Good luck hun for Friday it may not even be that bad. I don't know personally but have been reading around as I also have one coming on Thursday. But like you I am frightened of the thought. You definitely need to relax on the day the best you can and maybe you might even go into labour before anyway fx for you xx

Thank you ladies, good luck with yours on thurs faithangel. Let's hope we both go into labour by tomorrow lol xx but I will do my best to relax if need be! X

i've got my sweep on saturday if nothing happens by then and totally dreading it as well, we will all be fine just dont panic xx

Aw good luck Reillybaby, hopefully you have LO before then xx

I have a sweep tomorrow hun and def advise relaxing and breathing techniques to help you through it cause tensing up will only make the whole thing a lot mre uncomfortable than it has to be. Try to relax and take deep breaths when its happening, just focus on the fact that this could get baby here and it could all be worth it :) xx

Thanks Nicole, I will do my best to relax :) I really hope this works I'm just soo uncomfortable and fed up! What else are you ladies trying to try and bring it on? Good luck for tomorrow nicole! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back