Surprised!!

1stBump12

Reaction score
Had 20 week scan today and found out we are Team PINK!!!:pink:.......

......He thought!! lol - LO didn't want him looking at 'her' top lip and hid behind hands, nor would 'she' lie in the correct position for them to look at heart correctly and also had legs crossed - so we have to go back in 3 weeks to have another look at the heart so will ask them to have another look to see if they get a clearer picture of gender!

I was completely convinced (as were a number of friends and family) that she was a he :lol: but I genuinely am happy either way as everything else looks as it should! :dance: Makes it more real now!!

Awww congrats on team pink , how lucky are you to get another scan ! So glad it went well . xx

Last edited:
Congratulations on team pink!! And a bonus scan too :D
x

Congratulations and yay to the bonus scan x

Yay to team pink and another scan :) It'll be great to start calling 'it' a 'she' :) xxx

Congrats in team pink and yay for another scan x

Thanks guys :) It's awesome that I'm gonna get to see her again, really hoping that she's less ladylike next time so we can be a bit more certain! lol - Got to see her face quite clearly, so hoping for another view like that :D

I think it's suddenly hit home more for OH - he's getting a bit more excited now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back