SURPRISE!

Candygirl

Reaction score
Some of my girlfriends and I arranged what I thought was a girly day of chic flic watching, eating and nattering for this afternoon...little did I know that it was actually a surprise baby shower for me.
I am so chuffed....over the moon...I feel so loved and special :)

aww thats lovely :D

what did u get :cheer: :cheer:

Im a spoilt Brat...
I got lots of goodies...a baby changing bag, some cotbed linen, some toiletries like powder, baby shampoo, baby oil, washcloths, sponges, gripe water, some dummies, some baby vests, a brush and comb set, nappies, wet wipes...the list goes on and on
:dance:

and a lovely letter from my mom and sisters in South Africa who cant be here...one of my closest friends read it out loud and it made me sob my heart out, but was sooooo lovely! :cry:

awww that's really nice of them! :D
bet you were well shocked!
:hug: :hug:

aww how lovely is that?!

(note to self, must somehow send the link to this thread to my friends without appearing obvious...hmmmmmmm) :think: :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

(note to self, must somehow send the link to this thread to my friends without appearing obvious...hmmmmmmm)

:rotfl: :rotfl: hmm thats gonna be quite tough!

Kim - I was...I burst into tears straight away...they also put pics up of me as a baby and that was really quite funny...I had forgotten about them!
:)

Ohhhh how lovely is that :D My friends invited me out for lunch last sunday and also came fully loaded with baby gifts and surprised me. It's so lovely to know that your friends care about u and it really makes you feel special :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back