surprise party

chezzabell

Reaction score
It me mams 50th in jan and i really really wanna give her a surprise party, i know where i want it and money is not a problem my only problem is how iam going to get her to the venue???

has anyone got any brilliant ideas???? :hug:

have you tried asking a local pub?

Some pubs will offer venue for free if you provide your own food and can guarantee them so many customers!

You could always ask around, especially the ones who have a seperate back room?

Let us know how you get on :D

I had my mum's 50th last october and she is the sort of person who doesn't like going out and will always make an excuse not to go.

SO.............. i told her i had booked tickets to see a comedian at the pub where we had booked the party.

If she likes stuff like that do it, or a singer or entertainer of some sort, it was a brill suprise for her, she loved it!

i did my grans 70th surprise party back in august and the way we got her to the venue was to say that i was taking her there for a meal just her me and my grandad and that it was only small as mum etc couldnt come, they all phoned her up and said sorry cant see you for various reasons and then when we got to the restaurant she had a hell of a shock to see all her family and friends it was great to see her face and i know she felt the realy special :dance:

wow you guys have got really young mothers!

My mam is 57!

Heeee mine is 64! My dad was 70, but he died last November. I'm 35 though - we must have 'em late in my family :lol:

Hope the surprise goes really well, setting it up be pretending you're going for a meal or similar sounds a good way to go.

gingerpig said:
Heeee mine is 64! My dad was 70, but he died last November. I'm 35 though - we must have 'em late in my family :lol:

When I'll be 35, my mam will be 69 and my dad will be 70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back