surprise arrival

Congratulations & wow what a lovely xmas surprise :cheer:

paradysso said:
wow this thread was a bit of a shock :shock:
congratulations!!!!!!

lol was a bit of a shock to us 2!

thought id update u all a bit. tanika is continuing o do weel, she wont let hem put her on cpap (air just 2 keep her lungs open) she has a tantrum everytime lol she wants to do it herself, stubborn like her mum. ppl keep referring to her as feisty and strong willed so we're gona have our hands full i think...god help us when shes a teenager.

shes feeding well, but has lost weight which is normal at first. me n OH have both had a nice long kangaroo cuddle, havent changed her nappy yet but fed her thru her tube last night and just kinda held her til she fell asleep thru the lil holes. shes so beautiful... i feel like crying everytime i think about her.

as for me.. im healing well, still trying to get my milk going and 2day baby blue ave kivked in so im crying at everything but all in all im gd, keeping my fingers crossed tht ill get 2 go home for xmas

wow that is early!! congratualtions tho glad she's doing wel! :D

Congratulations!! What a surprise!

lovely original name, have a fab Christmas

:hug:

Omg just saw this and congratualtions and hope your baby girl is ok - gorge name by the way!!!!

What a christmas present!!!

Wow....congratulations!

You were due at the same time as me nearly...can't believe your little girl made an entrance already :) Glad to hear that you are both doing well :D

Congratulations :dance: Hope you both are well and you get home in time for christmas! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back