• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Surname pain!

jandvhunt

Reaction score
We are only just coming up 5 weeks pregnant, but while we were conceiving we wanted to sort out the names so we could think that the baby would be one of those choices.

The trouble is that My fiance's surname is Hunt.

We really wanted the name Isaac for a boy, and it took us two days to realise the awful consequences of putting the two names together!
:wall:

Awww no... it's horrible isnt it... my surname is Hunter so I know what you mean....

Did you see that one in the papers afew years back of a little boy called Drew Peacock.... poor kid!

:rotfl: These children will grow up with major issues!! I swear I will never do that to my child!

I really like the names Faith or Hope, but couldnt have that followed by Hunter... would sound like they were quite an optomist!! :rotfl:

issac hunt :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry but thats a good one

a little girl i used to teach was shauna lapper so when she signs her name she is slapper

:rotfl: I'm sorry but some of these names have tickled me :rotfl:

My surname is Bugg so we had a hard time choosing names too :?

Aw what a shame but I am glad for your baby's sake that you realised. It did make me laugh tho.

Can you imagine if you didn't realise, poor kid :rotfl:

I'm sure you'll find the right name :hug: :hug:

My surname is Ruff and my partner is Bowell.
We were going to hypernate them............

Daniel ruff-bowell
porr little bugger, you couldn't make this up!!! :rotfl:

(of course we didn't, bowell will be bad enough for him)

There was a girl the year above me at school called Iona Cow! I kid you not!!

The year I was preg I went to my hubbys xmas party (thankfully I was sobar and could keep a straight-ish face) but he introduced me to a guy called Randolph Dick - fair enough, but then the guy told me he prefered to be called Randy!!!!

Randy Dick..... and he was being dead serious!! Of course I got my phone out and text everyone on it so at least I could giggle by text!

neeko_1 said:
what's wrong with issac hunt :roll:

Say it fast, without a gap between the issac and the hunt (and kinda have the "H" in Hunt silent!)

LOL - very funny....... :rotfl:

Lucky you spotted that one, is like something from the Simpsons - when Bart rings Moe's Bar! :D

ruff-bowell - very funny too

I had a teacher called Paul Nice (said like the French town) once, so he was called P. Nice

SarahH said:
neeko_1 said:
what's wrong with issac hunt :roll:

Say it fast, without a gap between the issac and the hunt (and kinda have the "H" in Hunt silent!)

on no i just got it :rotfl:
if i'm right :wink:

Some famous Hunts, Helen, Miles, there you go!! It is ashame, i tend to like names that end with "la" Layla, Kayla but my surname is Lane! :wall:

It took me a while to understant the problem with isaac, it's a really good job you realised isn't it? :rotfl:

There was a girl in my year when I was at school called Iona Crew. We also had a Tasain who got called Tarzan...

rambert said:
It took me a while to understant the problem with isaac, it's a really good job you realised isn't it? :rotfl:
quote]

me too i just kept sayin it lookin puzzled til the penny dropped, god i'm dozey!!

its a good job you noticed if left to me the child would be stuck with that name for life lol

neeko_1 said:
SarahH said:
[quote="neeko_1":10e25q26]what's wrong with issac hunt :roll:

on no i just got it :rotfl:
if i'm right :wink:[/quote:10e25q26]

i only just got it when explained too :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj