sure start mat grant >>

I am on benefits due to unforseen circumstances, i put in my forms for £190 and the £500. I got a letter back today about £500 and I was declined due to not being on income based benefits. I am on contribution based benefits. I now cannot get the £500 untill my baby is here and even then, i have to apply for child tax credits first, see if i'm entitled to them and then wait for a decision about that, and then re-apply for £500 grant. You only get 3 months from the day your baby is born to sort this out. I am still waiting to hear about £190 grant x

shouldnt you be on imcome support if you are past 29 weeks??

I am on benefits due to unforseen circumstances, i put in my forms for £190 and the £500. I got a letter back today about £500 and I was declined due to not being on income based benefits. I am on contribution based benefits. I now cannot get the £500 untill my baby is here and even then, i have to apply for child tax credits first, see if i'm entitled to them and then wait for a decision about that, and then re-apply for £500 grant. You only get 3 months from the day your baby is born to sort this out. I am still waiting to hear about £190 grant x

shouldnt you be on imcome support if you are past 29 weeks??

I was put on to contribution based employment and support allowance due to pregnancy complications and state of mind. Should I be moved onto that? x

this is what i had to do first time round, lucky for me tax creadit were fast at sorting things an in a matter of weeks after the baba i got it x

i dont know i just presumed as you are now unlikely to be employed it would be income support that you would be on just give them a ring and ask and even if not claim afterward get forms ect before you have baby and fill them out and then after you have had baby you will only need to complete a few details and send off tax credits they are usually good at sorting it hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back