Suppose should go off to tri 2

kanga86

Reaction score
Well ladies after being moved forward yet another 3 days today at my scan I am now officially allowed in tri 2 :D so scared to leave without my buddies, please hurry on over :) think I will flit between the two tris for a while until ur all back with me :) xx

Last edited:
I actually didn't want to leave! That's why I'm still thread stalking in tri 1! I think as long as any new threads you start are in the correct trimester then it's fine to flit between the 2 :) that's what I'm doing xx

Aww that's great kanga! Will hopefully be joining u soon if all goes well. Either VERY soon or in a few weeks. Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi Kanga. I am over there already, but a bit shy to post anything! See you over there and huge congrats! x

I'm not going till I'm 14 weeks hehe going to drag it out and wait x

OMG Kanga so glad to see you move to tri2, wow thats going fast! :yay:

:( Kanga how dare you leave me haha just kidding, have fun over there i shall be seeing you shortly...Christmas day to be precise, i'm sure with all the festivities i can still pop on to say hello to tri 2 :lol: xx

I'm still lurking around :) Need u, taffy and spammy to join me for it to feel right :) We all joined tri 1 within days of each other so u all need to hurry up :) xx

hehe good to know u are spying in on us...hurry up Christmas day :D hehe!! x

I'm glad your going first!! He he. I'm scared to leave tri1 too!! You can test the waters for us and prepare the way :)

Yay enjoy tri two!! see you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back