Off to tri 2!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Well lovely ladies, my ticker says I am a tri 2er as of today, so I'm going to go dip my toe in the tri 2 waters and see how it feels. Lol.

This isn't the last ull see of me though, I will be hopping between tri 1 and 2.

Best of luck to all u lovelies, and may all ur little beans be sticky :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

See u over there! I jump between them too just in case I can give advice to tri 1 ppl x

Good luck and will hopefully see you there!xx

:wave: hopefully see you soon over there!x

hope 2 see you soon ..but come bk here or we will miss u X

Wow hun good luck over there! Must be a lovely feeling after all the stress that is Tri 1 :)

We will miss you hun so defo keep popping in! X

Well done JayJay, hope to see you over there!

:( This makes me sad that we are losing such a lovely mummy-to-be!! My morning sickness buddy- thanks for all your advice btw!! MUCH appreciated!! :D

I'm happy that you are moving forward though with your pregnancy!! I shall be joining you in tri 2 on valentines day!! xxx

Aw JayJay, enjoy Tri 2 - the 'glowing' stage of pregnancy, apparently!

Really hope to join you soon.

xxx

:yay: really happy for you hun! See you there soon :D x x

Aw thanks so much everyone.

Babyem, I'm still very much ur morning sickness buddy. I haven't eaten healthily in weeks so decided to cook some veg tonight - baby doesn't like veg :( veg is NOT nice when its coming back up :( x

Aw thanks so much everyone.

Babyem, I'm still very much ur morning sickness buddy. I haven't eaten healthily in weeks so decided to cook some veg tonight - baby doesn't like veg :( veg is NOT nice when its coming back up :( x

Aww I'm glad :D Same! I feel so blobby, I'm not any bigger as I've lost weight with being sick, but I feel like I should be!! Had a baked potato and cheese today, and it was the best thing I've had in months!! Chicken cuppa soup is another thing that is VILE coming back up, bleughh makes it taste more sicky iykwim.. x

Oh I can't cope with soup now! A couple of weeks ago I had carrot and coriander soup and it was disgusting on the way back up! Omg the smell and taste was making me gag more it was awful!
Since then, I have become a soup free zone.

I normally make my own soups through the winter and DH has been missing them so much but I really couldn't face soup. Bleugh x

Same :(
At first they were ok, now eurghh, horrible! can't even think about it without feeling sick!!

*waves* Enjoy Tri 2! See you next week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back