Superwoman...

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by emilia, Mar 21, 2006.

1. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

As you all know, my DH does not live here with us during the week. In fact, he hasn't been home for 3 weeks and we haven't been to see him either due to circumstances...... anyway.....
    We've only had nookie once (although I have helped out when I could :oops: ) considering we don't share a bed at the moment. He called me this morning and asked me if we'll ever have passion in our marriage again?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I've never laughed so much in my life! It would seem that I have all the time in the world to run my house, get 2 kids ready for school (they leave house at 7am), look after Oscar, my elderly mum, 2 dogs, one cat not to mention school pick-ups, shopping, bills and general house keeping AND still have a few minutes spare for PHONE SEX!!! Honestly... if you were in my situation, wouldn;t you rather have a cuppa tea??? :D :D :D :D

Must say, both DH and I had a good laugh about it. He's (as we speak) probably working up his appetite, cause kids and I are going to see him tomorrow for 5 days. Can't wait.... I want to cuddle him too.....

I've since realised, I might just be SUPERWOMAN :angel: :angel:

Emilia xx

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Lol Emilia,

At least you can have a brew while doing phone sex! you can't with the real thing. :moon:

3. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Actually Emilia I think you are! I think you do a wonderful job all the way out there and I applaud you! You've got a little baby that you've had plugged in 24/7 and a whole host of other responsibilities and your still sane and have always got a nice word for others.

4. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

:cry: :cry: I feel a tear coming! Thanks Rosieroo and Amy's mum, too!!
    :D xx

5. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

i agree 'braydons step mummy' i think u r great u give out brilliant advice and i think your family are so lucky to have u i hope they realise how lucky :D

6. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Oh well i feel stupid,
    I was the only one that replied about the sex, rather than the point of the post!! Sorry!!

And no i'm not sex mad, OH can vouch for that!!! Lol :lol: :lol:

7. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah Amy's mum we believe you :wink: . I actually agree, phone sex with a nice cup of tea - I love my tea at the moment especially with a couple of choccy digestives.

I agree Emilia, I take my hat off to you. You are always there with reassuring words and I think you are great :clap: :clap: :clap:

8. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Don't worry Amy's mum..... you made a valid point!! You couldn't by any chance write me a script to read to DH over the phone, could you? :D :D :D You seem to know all the tricks of the trade!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: only joking..... :moon:

Emilia xx

9. tracyM

tracyM Well-Known Member

They need to get a move on with this cloning malarky. One for work, one for kids, one for OH, one for housework, and one to sit on the sofa all day munching choccies :dance:

10. Guest

You and your digestive baby :wink:

I read it meaning about sex too!! Oh dear :shock:
    I'd rather have a cuppa than phone sex - phone sex makes me think of those women who sit on the other end of a phone with their cushion zips pretending it's their thigh high 6inch stilleto heeled boots :lol:
    I couldn't keep a straight face!!
    But then if needs must - put the kettle on and pick up that phone :wink: :lol: