Superdrug FR 2 for 1

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Superdrug is doing FR buy 2 get cheapest free, which is basically 2 for 1 lol!

http://www.superdrug.com/first-resp...ee-on-selected-items/icat/201102firstresponse

I might have to nip in. Although I just got some CBDigis on Amazon!

Thought I would do something positive after a rubbish day. Also got 20 CBFM sticks cos have convinced myself it isn't my month.

Up and down emotionally today - hope tomorrow is better :)

Thanks for the tip sunny!

I may get some for next month too! pretty sure i'm out this month :(

Hope your ok hun!

No worries!

Kezza - you excited about testing tomorrow? :dust:

Nurse - awww why do you think you're out hun?

Oh sunny, I'm not testing until Sat now, well as long as she stays away that is, want to try & leave another just in case

Funny how we do/don't do things cos we feel will change things to happen/not happen :)

How's you my darling?

xxxx

Oh sunny, I'm not testing until Sat now, well as long as she stays away that is, want to try & leave another just in case

Funny how we do/don't do things cos we feel will change things to happen/not happen :)

How's you my darling?

xxxx

I so thought it was Friday until I read that - how blonde am I being lol!!

I know what you mean about doing/not doing things cos we think it'll have an effect! Absolutely no real influence but sort of more a self-comfort. Aw!
Well I have my FX and a bag of :dust: with your name on it hun. I know you said you were regular and if she isn't here by now when she should be then that is one heck of a great sign :)

I am OK. A bit ugh from barneying cos I love the old man (and his ways :rolleyes:) and hate all the upset. He has nodded off now and I am just full of awwww cos he is like a grandad in front of the telly! Might have to wake him up with a big hug. Bless!!

xxxxxx

Hehehe :lol: no probs hun, I've been incoherent & 'blonde' all day today :)

Defo like having as much control as I can as I'm a bit of a 'Monica' so even not saying the word I'm thinking it's helping!

I do feel different this month but o know how quickly that can change though. My god I'm soooooo tired, eyes been closing since 7:45 so think I may need to snuggle up on the sofa with my blanket

Awwww bless ya hun, a big cuddle & kiss I find normally does the trick, I'm sure he'll be all lovey when you wake him up to :love:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back