Sunday

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Whats everyone upto today?

Me and Keeley are gonna play with all her new toys today then go get somethin to eat from tescos then we mite go to the park as it looks like a lovely day today. :D

Aww Minxy you're doing a Car Boot? Will you be doing another one?
I SOOOO need to do one asap!

I'm off to a nice country pub for lunch for my mates B'day, hopefully the weather will say nice enough so we can walk along the canal after :)

flat out on my sofa because i can't walk. My back has given up on me (and the pain is worse right down at the start of my bum crack :oops: ).

I may try and get to my mums later so she can help me look after alice.

Urchin said:
Aww Minxy you're doing a Car Boot? Will you be doing another one?

Not selling, just going for a mooch :)

I've got a friend coming over who is 8 weeks behind me so she wants to compare bumps! My OH WILL be in our new conservatory doing the electrics and getting the radiator working (not that we need it working at the mo). Then all that needs doing is putting the flooring down and cladding the walls and THEN we will have a proper dining space again!

I have work to do :( Going to inlaws for lunch though and might see if I can pop out for a quick shopping spree, I need some new work clothes.

got a friend coming round later, but otheer than that just chilling and prehaps some tidying up lol

not much invited brother in law round to taste my first ever attempt at making gluten free cheese cake so nervous now, DH loved it though.

Me and Charlotte have been out to spend our birthday money. I've persuaded her to get a couple of game cube games but the rest she has spent on £1 and £2 bits of tat :roll: I couldn't decide what to spend mine on so I've spent it on the kids :wall:

Spent agggggggges doing the shopping in Morrisons - why does every old biddy that can't push a trolley or drive decide to go on a Sunday :evil: Our Asda finally do online ordering now, so I'm NEVER going again :cheer:

This afternoon I'm chilling whilst the kids are quiet with Charlottes new stuff. We're going out for tea, then going down to my brothers grave to scatter my mums ashes :(

OH is off back to work tonight :( so is currently having a nap :roll:

I'm going to be spending some moretime on the internet catching up, then doing the inevitable tonnes of housework he creates in 2 days! I swear he is worse than our toddler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back