Summing up my day so far.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Washing powder, snot bubbles and a scrambled egg sandwich. My life is so exciting lmao xxxxxxxxx

i woke after ten am and realised the kids had slept in for school phoned the csa wondering where the hell my payment was ( they eventually found it and are getting it processed ) OH is going into hosp this evening so they can monitor him on a cpap ( he was diagnosed with sleep apnea) so he is freaking out about being in hosp over nite and i had a mix of scotch broth and lentil and bacon soup for lunch and im still starving and as usual im in bed fun fun fun lol

i got locked out the house, having a word with builder cause they blocked our gutter. no shoes on just slippers, no phone, no keys, no bag, no coat
Hubby had to come hm to let me in. good job ive got nice neighbours, let me use there phone (good job i know his number off by heart)
then an old lady pulled out of a road with out looking myway i had to slam on. and about 3 people nearly pulled out on me on they way to work............
wanna go hm to bed.

BB - I'll swap your day for mine.

Hour and 45 min commute to work, followed by being out in the cold this morning. When i went to the loo my bump touched my legs and made me jump it was that cold!!

I have however had some lovely (if i do say so myself) homemade chicken and leek soup for dinner. However now craving something lovely and sweet!

Roll on 5.30pm hometime!! Only 4 more get ups and then I'm done for Christmas!!

I'll swap you all, I went to my local shopping center with my friend yesterday (big mistake). After waiting nearly half an hour for the bus in the freezing cold, hit all the traffic going to work! Then no one offered me a seat for a good 10 minutes even though I have a big bump and you can tell I'm obviously pregnant! Then when I managed to get a seat a really stinky man sat next to me so I was nearly sick, got to shopping center and waiting in a queue for the toilet and a very rude man pushed me out of the way and nearly knocked me over so I swore at him and nearly puched him, stupid arsehole! Arragant people make me so mad!!

Last edited:
I've taken today off as my digestive system seems to have packed up completely and I feel like crap. Been up since 2 am, didn't realise how many links there are on google about how to poo lol. This is why I always hoped to be pregnant at the same time as my sister or my best friend *sigh*

Yeah well my friend had a little boy 12 weeks ago and my sister in law had a little girl nearly 3 weeks ago feel all lonely now because I'm the only one at my work who's pregnant and the only one out of my friends!

Lonely innit? And I have found that thanks to Mother Nature they all look back on their pregnancies as a golden era whereas at the time they moaned their heads off just like I do now lol

Yep I know, I can't wait for it to be over now fed up of being pregnant, I didn't realise how long it would take and how much you have to wait after your 20 week scan,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back