Summer Hols

Haydee

Reaction score
Who has booked their summer Holidays this year ?
huh.gif
?

I have booked to go to the dominican republic for a couple of weeks, I love it there!

we havent yet but no doubt we'll only be going somewhere in the UK for a bit, got too many other financial priorities atm :)

We were going to go to Mexico in September but we want a new kitchen and decorate the living room so we're leaving it till next year now. I picked up The Sun tonight so I can collect the holiday tokens so I'm thinking Devon for a couple of days!

Thats what were looking for atm...cant decide where to go!

Im not a fan of going abroad so if I get my own way we only usually go abroad every two or three years....and it was time for a foreign hol this year but Im using baby K as an excuse not to go so still deciding!

We also love taking our tourer to scotland, lakes, devon etc so may pay another visit to one of them places but will be leaving the tourer at home till next year....xx

We weren;t meant to be having a holiday this year due to wanting a baby & wedding next year but ended up booked a break in Las Vegas last week and go in 3 weeks :D

Seeing your thread title made me want it to be summer NOW lol. I didn't go anywhere in 2010, and due to savage morning sickness stayed inside for all of it, so me and OH are off to his parents apartment in Spain I would think! It's cheap as it's theirs so no accommodation fees, easyjet flights are dirt cheap, you walk everywhere and the beaches are gorgeous. We took 300e and came back with 100e! Not bad! It was the cheapest but really nice holiday! X

Oh and in may I think we are going on a river boat on the Norfolk broads for OHs dads 50th for a long weekend, let's hope the weather is good by then! X

We are going to Greece in may :) didn't have a holiday last year and the year before we only had 2 weeks in Mexico ALL YEAR!!! so it's seemed like forever since we have been away. X

going away for a weekend break at easter but no summer holiday this year we will go next summer so the baby will be 1 prob go back to devon for this 1 we can apply through family fund because my ds is disabled so get awarded so much off haven holidays we got £550 last year and £550 this year :) we wasnt expecting to get the same amount again so we are happy and the kids will like a break before bubs comes and takes over our lives

I was pricing up some holidays the other day for my parents and my gosh its gone so so expensive!! I priced up Mexico for 2 weeks all inclusive in september for 5 of us and your talking over 7k!

i went to cape verde in nov which was fab. if anyone wants a real chill out holiday thats the place to go and weather was amazing and is all year round. also am off to dubai for a week on the 12 march with my mum ans sister looking forward to that cos dead get to spend much time with them xxxx

Last edited:
Just going away for 4 days in May to Craig Tara, nothing special. Just a wee break :)

Thought about going to Spain but the thought of baby being early and arriving in Spain put me off lol!

Last edited:
Im going to try for a "sun holiday" iv got all my tokens but 1 which im waiting to get today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back