Holidays!!!!

Krystal

Reaction score
woooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo :dance:

I've just booked a 10 night cruise around the med for end august! I am soooooo excited :dance:

So where is everyone going on hols this year?? :D

How nice,,,any room for me in your case!??

Well iv just came back from Lanzarote ..we went for a week over xmas..

Then We're goin to Tenerife in April cos my mum and dad are goin to look for an apartment over there to live...

Then I dont know where after that.. I normally go away about 4 times a year.. But with havin the little fella..I'll just book latedeals depending how he is ..teething, weaning etc!

Have a lovely time!

Lucky you going on all those holidays :cheer:

I wish I could but I have a really intense fear or flying, panic attacks, sickness, diarhea (sp?) u get the picture, not worth even going near an airport lol. So makes it bit limited. This Cruise goes and comes back to southampton so noooo flying :dance:

Well a Cruise sounds perfect for you if you dont like the flying bit!

It didnt used to bother me about not going on holiday up until about 8 years ago... I got a job in a travel agents..I only done it for a year... hated the job.. since then I constantly have itchy feet and always feel the need for a holiday.. I get really ratty if I dont have a holiday every 3 months!

I think I was born in the wrong country!

We were looking at Euro disney seem as when it gets warmer i won't be flying, or if all else fails maybe an english holiday and saving up for 3 days in lapland in december just with harrison, dont want to take a LO to somewhere that cold and its only for 3 days.
With harrison getting older we wanted to go before he stopped believing in santa.

im going to the dom rep on the 31st january,for two weeks before baby is here. Dont no if we will get a summer holiday, if we do it will be to devon with OH family as they go every year camping but bubs will only be 2 and half months so i dunno!!!

we have booked to go to costa durada in spain we leave here on the 9thmay for seven nights all inclusive :D

best bit is OH's mum has booked same week in same hotel so she can have christopher some of the time - mainly at night so we can have some "quality time" - planning to TTC #2 around may so the quality time may come in handy :dance: :lol:

Goin Spain to see SIL with her new baby - hopefully she will have popped by time we are over there lol :lol:

I'm going here in May for 2 weeks :D

http://www.bahia-principe.com/bp/europe ... ation.html

We used to go on at least 3 holidays a year but i haven't been since xmas 06 which was a snowboarding holiday but i wouldn't do any snowboarding because i'd just found out i was pregnant

Now we have Lola i think it will be just 1 holiday a year for us :(

with junior due we will probably rent a cottage for a couple of weeks in the summer holidays (looking at devon or cornwall) - or we may rent a villa for 2 weeks in cyprus :D

Rhian - I'm the same as you, we invited MIL/FIL to come on holiday with us and they said yes! so as well as having a lovely family holiday I'm looking forward to them having Jack some of the time, also I've told OH that him and his dad should watch Jack one day so me and his mam can make the most of those onboard spa's and shops!! :cheer:

We are thinking about a cheap and cheerful holiday on the east coast or south west coast this year... just havnt decided where yet

We're off to Orlando in December, loved it last month, it was magical now Ella's a bit bigger. Best time of year as it's dry, not too hot and you've got all the christmas decs and celebrations in the parks. Not to forget Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :dance: It's cheesy but I love it :D

I'm in Canada and the plan so far is Paris in April and Argentina in October. We may go somewhere else when we go to Argentina on a stopover, it could be Miami, Brazil, we haven't booked the flights yet so we have no idea.

I am not welcome to visit my family at home :(

Lola's Mummy said:
I'm going here in May for 2 weeks :D

http://www.bahia-principe.com/bp/europe ... ation.html

We used to go on at least 3 holidays a year but i haven't been since xmas 06 which was a snowboarding holiday but i wouldn't do any snowboarding because i'd just found out i was pregnant

Now we have Lola i think it will be just 1 holiday a year for us :(

my mum and dad went there last year looks nice :)

i'm going to OH sisters wedding in scotland later
this year (yeh btw i'm back with haydens dad)
so probably just go for a seaside break or something then
hoping to go visit my family in spain next year!

woot woot!

we're going to ibiza in september :dance: missed the annual pilgramage last year was preggers lol

We're going to Devon for 4 days over the May bank hols and then we'll be going to Spain on Aug 4th for 2 weeks to stay with my Grandparents in their villa :)

All we have booked so far this year is 2 weeks in Keswick (Lake District) last week of Aug, and 1st week of Sept :D

Just got back from snowboarding in Scotland, going to France with family in Summer and also Cornwall for the surf! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back