Sulking :(

Minime

Reaction score
Been to see consultant today. Had to repeat bloods that midwife did as they werent labelled properly so got rejected. Then I got booked in for the first anti D and he says I'm in high risk group for diabetes so booked in for GTT as well. Also got to see physio so thats another appointment. Receptionist was rambling on about seeing midwife then making appointment for this then doing that :? WHAT???

*Sigh*

aww poor you, id hate to have my blood test re done, i faint lol. :hug:

oh mate! i had to have bloods repeated as they weren't labelled properly as well, it is not straight forward enough!! i don't mind bloods though but it is a bummer if you not liking it.

thinking of you, they just trying to keep an eye on you and the baby though :hug:

Oh what a pain mate!! Things never go smoothly when you want them to do they??

Like Rusks says as least they are looking out for you and baby which is what you want and need

I know they are, dont remember all this with DD and hate being poked and prodded *pout*
Ive had the GTT before and it mings!

Also on your notes the risk assessment bit they've circled HIGH RISK for me, I know I'm nutty as a fruit bat but high risk of what exactly? I do risk assessments but this doesnt say exactly what I'm a high risk of :?
I think thats why I saw boss man today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back