Stomach ache/period pains :(

Dinky

Reaction score
For the last couple of hours I've had a really bad stomach ache but feel it mostly when I move around. Its the kind when you have a tummy bug and feel like you need the loo constantly. I DID go to the loo but it didnt ease. Sorry for TMI but my poo was absolutely normal so I don't think I have a bug. I also have that dull ache that us ladies get when we are on our periods. It's mostly around my back, exactly as I feel when I'm due on...my tummy ache is all over my bump, sometimes at the top, sometimes at the bottom. It's driving me bonkers. my OH and my lovely stepson let me have a really lovely nap earlier bless them, it was much needed as I was feeling shattered!

Sorry for whinging, I very rarely whinge, I actually love being pregnant!!
x

Hmm not sure hun. I have had similar but only recently and put it down to things getting ready. Could it be trapped wind? Or ligaments maybe? Only guesses but whatever it is hope you feel better soon!

I think it was a bit of a bug tbh, had some wind and a bit of a dodgy tummy in the night but all fine now :) pain has gone now thank goodness! Was up half of the night in pain! Thank you spammy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back