Sex
Walks ( long and also uphill )
Ball
Papaya
Pineapple
Rasp leaf tea
Evening primrose

Anyone has anything they swear by? Xx

We had sex.... quite a lot. Im sex drive was through the roof haha! Theres a hormone in the seamen that is the same hormone they use to induce women. I started rtl capsules from about 32 weeks. It just tones your uterus xx

I tried everything my first pregnancy but I had 2 sweeps in one day and about 4 baths. Contractions started after the first bath and then I would try and relax in the bath but every time got out they had gotten worse:) ... Having a section this time so I won't be going through this worry x

I used clary sage in the bath and a few drops in boiling water as a room fragrance. I did a lot of nipple tweaking too.
I also brought some caulophyllum (homeopathic drug) from neals yard.

I started contractions 40+6 in the end.

The one thing I did regret big time was eating the spiciest pizza on the menu the night my contractions started. I had the worst runs and and burning arse whilst having strong contractions every 4 minutes. Not my finest hour.

Good luck it sucked being overdue xxx

Nothing works. It is all a load of bull my darling, they come when they are ready xx

We had sex just before I went into labour. I'd try them all for a bit of fun. :)

I've had all my 3 before 40 weeks ( second was induced )

With first we had sex 3-4 days before ( we avoided all pregnancy ) hot curry I love so had that every weekend anyway
Waters went at 37+3

With Oliver we had sex 9 days before, I had a cervix check 8 days before, day before I was walking about a lot, prawn curry night before. Contractions started at 38+4

I tried everything and nothing worked. I'm now a firm believer in they'll come when they're ready or get forced out. I went the full 12days over that my hospital let you and even then she wasn't born until 14days over.

Last edited:
Hiya. I have so far tried bouncing on my ball and sex but they don't seem to work! My midwife did a sweep on Friday and that doesn't seem to have worked either! I am constantly on the go anyway due to an energetic 7 year old so hoping that gets things moving! I only went 3 days over with my first and since this one is due today fingers crossed something happens soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back