stupidest lie

fran_23

Reaction score
thought this might be a funny thread-
whats the silliest and most obvious lie anyone has told you?
you know the type when its so obviously not true but u gotta humour them! for instance a girl i know told me she was a stripper and made thousands of pounds when she lived back up north- thinking about it afterwards.. shes 18 and has lived here for 4 years- so shes saying when she was 14 she was some big rich succesful lap dancer----?? er i dont think so love!

a friend of a friend told me how much she loved my nana and thought she was fab and loved her house from when she had been there even though I knew she'd never ever ever met my nana :rotfl: she's one of those girls who lie about the silliest things all the time and there is little point trying to point out its a lie cos she'll argue till she's blue in the face that she's telling the truth so I just :lol:

regular I'm pregnant lies at work...unfortunately for them I know waaaaay too much about it all - so they rarely get away with it (they do it to get out of placements etc - bit daft - they're with me for over 3 months :wink:

I everyone went to school with one of those kids who'd swear his life on the most riduculous tall tales.

A lad at our school claimed (amongst other things) that his uncle was Cliff Richard and he owned a small West Indian island :lol:

libs said:
regular I'm pregnant lies at work...unfortunately for them I know waaaaay too much about it all - so they rarely get away with it (they do it to get out of placements etc - bit daft - they're with me for over 3 months :wink:

Haha, I keep a book with every stoopid absence excuse messages left on ansaphone by E2E-ers.

Some of my faves

Got Lynx body spray in my eye
Mum's car infested by squirrels
Chased by gang with bats
Waiting for delivery of bricks
My jeans are wet
:rotfl:

we have one too :rotfl:

no clean clothes and machine not working
I forgot I was on the course (on week 3)
I've got stomach pains (and then when challenged) oh and I got burgled last night and need to wait for the police (which would you mention first :wink: )

Mum's car infested by squirrels wins though :rotfl:

The funniest ive heard is a girl i lived with claimed she was ronan keatings cousin.

Yeah course you were.

a girl i knew briefly who was about 16 and used to live in london.
she said she used to babysit for the Beckhams and got £50 an hour :rotfl:

if you're a multimillionaire, paparazzi following you everywhere... would you hire a random 16 year old chav as your babysitter??

i think not :rotfl:

well i cant think of one sum1s told me but i memba 1 ive told hehe..

it was a couple years ago it was my mates 16th me n my other friend wer supposed 2 plan her bday lool we cudnt tink of anything jst thought u no go out get drunk have a laff.. n she wasnt that impressed so we sed we hired her out a boat down the marina but cos she took so long getting ready we missed the man hu we rented it off and he must have gone home... we even nearly got her onto a random boat.... that was soooooooooooo funny loooooooooooool

haha i just thought of something i cant believe i forgot!
i went to college with this guy who used to make up outrageous lies to get attention- and he told us that he went skiing in italy, apparently he skied down the advanced slope by accident and couldnt stop himself, he was going really fast and came to the bottom, skied through a hedge and across a motorway dodging cars left right and centre, then he skied into the doors of his hotel and into the lift!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that was just one of many of his stories including his ganja plantation in jamaica- hehe!!

fran_23 said:
haha i just thought of something i cant believe i forgot!
i went to college with this guy who used to make up outrageous lies to get attention- and he told us that he went skiing in italy, apparently he skied down the advanced slope by accident and couldnt stop himself, he was going really fast and came to the bottom, skied through a hedge and across a motorway dodging cars left right and centre, then he skied into the doors of his hotel and into the lift!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that was just one of many of his stories including his ganja plantation in jamaica- hehe!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
reminded me of bridget jones :rotfl:

Fran I have just cried laughing so much my mascara is fucked now :p
_________________ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: of course there were no barriers on this motorway...that is HILARIOUS, this man could be a comedian..

And Tegala I had 2 rd ur post 3 timez wiv a chav accent b4 i cud understnd it....IS ITTTTTT? :p Sorry don't take it to heart

cassi said:
And Tegala I had 2 rd ur post 3 timez wiv a chav accent b4 i cud understnd it....IS ITTTTTT? :p Sorry don't take it to heart

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

When i was ten, i told everyone at school that Cheryl Ladd from Charlies Angels was my cousin. and then one of my friends asked my dad, i was mortified. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back