OMG!!!!!!! **update**

JayK2387

Reaction score
BF has just told me im gettin a kitten for xmas and shes coming tonight...

Im so excited!!

Ive told him he'll have to deal with the poop as i cant.

I love him so much Im so happy hehe. I always wanted a kitten and told him (b4 BFP) that when I moved i wanted a kitten. He remembered xxx

**update**

Bought her home.. shes gorgeous :) she cried for a bit and was quite nervous... i felt sooo cruel :( but I managed to get her on my lap and she slept on me so I think that was good :) I'll get some piccies on once shes a bit more confident around us :eek:)

Need some help with names though... we're struggling xx lol

I will do :eek:)

Shes a little tabby and shes 7 weeks old hehe!!

She will be Megans best friend xx

Thats ace, we have 3 cats, wished they had all never grown up, although they are still gorgeous!

Awww how lovely! :D Make sure you upload some pics! What are you gonna call her?!

I dont know yet :) Unlike the baby we're gonna wait till we meet her tonight hahaha xx

aww bless how sweet :D don't forget PICTURES we need lots of Pictures :lol:

Aw how exciting :D What a caring BF especially for the fact that he wasn't deterred by the thought of cleaning the litter himself !

Hi Honey - Sorry i havent Texted for awhile having problems with my phone/contract so need to sort it all out! What a wonderful OH getting you a kitten, she sounds a real beauty - we must see pictures then maybe can help give her name! Now you wont be home alone when on ML :D

Awww thats lovely! Kittens are very cute, we have 2 cats and a 6 month old staffy x German shepherd, 2 kids oh 3 if you include my bf and a baby on the way LOL and our house is not big enough :rotfl:

Enjoy your little ball of fluff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back