Stupid question

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok so this is probably a stupid question but I need reassurance...

:blush:

Hubby just picked me up around my waist and squeezed me, IF I were pregnant would this have caused any problems?! :blush:

No I shouldn't think so I have fell on my bump and kids have jumped on my bump in the morning and I keep walking into general things ...door wall kitchen side table (ouch) lol!! Very sturdy are these babies x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your little bean would be so low down too and so small, it shouldn't have done anything! Same as Evie, I've fallen down the stairs, DD even punched me in the stomach earlier cos I said it was her football up my top and not baby, my little man's still fine! Their so strong and packed in inside you!

as ive always said ' the only silly question is the one u dont ask :)' so ask away hun this is what this site is for, but like the others said bubs would be fine, only a teeny weeny speck at that point xx

as ive always said ' the only silly question is the one u dont ask :)' so ask away hun this is what this site is for, but like the others said bubs would be fine, only a teeny weeny speck at that point xx

Thankyou Kay that did make me feel better!!

I forget my bump is there and walk into tables and door handles and kitchen counters and stuff all the time, kinda hurts and get a good kicking in return, but shes all fine in there, just annoyed about being woken up! Lol

ETA - When I was 6-7 weeks pregnant, Me and OH had a full blown wrestling match (All in fun) pinned down, thrown around, squished trambled prodded jabbed etc.. And was fine :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back