Stupid question possibly but...

Yep! But Lizzie's improved when I cut down on dairy so at least you can try things to improve it :)

Someone on fb suggested josh had may have colic. What symptoms would I notice? The only thing I had today is he would fall asleep in my arms but would wake and cry when I put him down. He doesn't do this very often thankfully.x

Tyler does that ALL the time and he does not have colic he's just having a clingy day lol!

Think it's something like crying for 3 hours a day at least 3 days a week and holding legs up to chest.

I'm in no way the expert tho as we've been lucky!

Definitely yes! My LO was bf and yet suffered colic right up until 6 months.

Yes! My LO had colic when she was about 3-4weeks old. I was BF'ing then but luckily it only lasted about 2-3weeks.

Is he crying alot of the time and bring his knees up? And is he inconsolable? If so then that's colic. If he's only crying when you put him down maybe he just wants to be close to you. Look on the Nhs website, it'll give you a proper list of symptoms on there. I found it really helpful when Alice had colic x

Definitely can. They tend to be unable to settle and do a mix of kicking, and drawing their knees up.

It never occurred to me before that I had to avoid foods whilst breastfeeding. I think all the lemons I ate on pancake day severely upset Lewy's tummy he's been colicky every since and hasn't been right in the poo department, ie nothing for hours then suddenly a yellow lake in the nappy.

Also now know the jalepinos I put in my lunchtime sandwiches aren't a good idea. Neither was the entire toblerone I ate by myself yesterday. Oh well live and learn ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back