Stupid leg!!

Pregnot

Reaction score
my right leg won't stop moving its all tingly and I'm sooo tired but can't rest it
I've tried spraying it with a leg spray but it don't do anything

Any ideas appreciated

I get it all the time hun. only thing that helps me is getting up and walking around. Hope it eases soon xx

it's so stupid I can't walk anywhere as its night time and I have a few issues as night time so I'm sat on end of bed swinging it :/ I'm so tired though

Yeah try that.. i think its something to do with circulation and when u lie down blood drains from ur legs. so walking helps... jusy my theory anyway

What about just walking round the bedroom or house... Its a horrible feeling xx

there's not much space in bedroom to walk and i don't /cant leave bedroom after dark unless its to go for a wee and then its jut straight to toilet and back in bedroom :/

Just tries spraying some tired leg spray on again

I'm
Hoping tiredness kicks in at some point and I physically ant stay awake any longer?

I'm
Hoping tiredness kicks in at some point and I physically ant stay awake any longer?

Yes sometimes i find that. Try and put pressure on ur feet. even if u just stand up. Otherwise its just like u said u fall alseep coz ur so tired or it eases enough to sleep

it's from tesco just like a leg and foot cooling spray with peppermint etc in it

Not sure it actually does anything though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back