False alarm& disappointment!!!!!!!

hope

Reaction score
So its 10.30 on the Sunday night, & DH & I r in getting into bed, when I turn over & suddenly feel a warm trickle down my vagina.PJs r dry though, so must be just me imagining things. No, there it is again, & again, & this time, my jaqmmies did get a bit wet. Woohoo! The waits over I thought.No contractions, But having a Streptococcal infection means they'd induce me pretty soon. Wore a pad, phoned up, picked my bags & off to the hospital.Pad remains dry, no more gushes or trickles. Foetal mheart rate showed that bubbs was nice & happy, head well engaged. An internal was done, cervix was firmly shut. No evidence of any waters breaking. The midwife also did another reliable test to detect any amniotic fluid- negative.So at 2 am today, headed back home, & was aksed to come in for a scan 2day. Scan showed, HUGE pools of fluid, "too much for 39 weeks" the sonographer told me. So Ive been sent home empty-handed& am feeling very angry, sad & heavy, & disappointed!!!! :( :x :evil:

How disappointing for you?! :( My due date was yesterday and i am feeling huge, fed-up and figity. Tired of cleaning house and gettin pains when i walk, when i stop so do they! walked a mile or two yesterday but to no avail, have had sex, pineapple, and curry, not in that order! and he is still not here.

Last week i was so convinced i was in early labour, show in early morning, cramps and back ache in early evening, runny pooh, i thought this must be it! i had an appointment with doctor that evening by chance and he did internal (which REALLY hurt) and said i had at least one more week left............. cue crying and screaming and general feelings of unfairness!!!!

I am booked in to be induced this wednesday and had been hoping for a water birth, thought that idea will be out the window come weds. So jsut thought i'd let you know your not alone in the pissed off department, and i guess the real positive we should focus on is that although baby isn't here just yet, it will be VERY VERY soon!

Keep your chin up and try and appreciate a few more quiet nights.x

Love Pink lady

Aww I can only imagine how you must feel, hoping you dont have to much longer to wait.

Take care
Natalie x

Thanx for the support. Pink lady, I agree with you about the internals being painful!! Im actually glad u found it painful too-I thought it was only me. Hubby wondering loudly last night, "If 2 fingers & a speculum in ur vagina hurts so much, how will it be when a 3.5 kg baby comes out?" DID NOT HELP AT ALL! :oops: :oops:

Aww Hope - very sorry about the disappointment :( .

Hope something happens today for you.

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back