stupid ebay person

Tori

Reaction score
Just over a week ago, i won a bid on a tomy decovery dome for Leah, and it still hasnt come :( iv contacted the seller twice n got no reply :( feel really stupid now and i dunno what to do. The money got taken outta my bank so this person got paid but i still dont have the item :cry:

wait another few days then lodge a complaint with both ebay and paypal hun.

yeah they will get your money back hunny x

Mel&Hope said:
yeah they will get your money back hunny x

Not guarenteed! i won a tub of unopened baby milk about a yr+ ago - it was never recieved i paid through paypal, they took the money - paypal launched a dispute and i won and paypal said they would refund my money if there was enough in their paypal account but they have cleared it, and paypal can't take money from their bank account, they have never used their user name or paypal account since so i never got my moeny back. :evil:

paypal or ebay have to rufund, i think its in their policy x

i also have experienced this and didnt receive money back, ebay dont have to refund all they have to do is report the incident and try and sort it out, paypal can refund but only if they have money in their paypal account as they are not allowed to refund ppl out of the user's bank account. i would try threatening them with action or say you just want a reply, give them a date to reply by or say you are going to lodge a dispute. the chances of you gettin your money back are slim but u might be able to get them chucked off ebay!!! HTH hun sorry you are being ripped off its not nice i know. xxx

ok aparently i am wrong, must have read the policy worong

Mel&Hope said:
paypal or ebay have to rufund, i think its in their policy x
they cant refund if there is no money to refund with..
I thinkits different if its over £100 quid or more.

I bought something once, only a CD but it never showed up, Paypal did refund me the money (about £2.50!) but only because the sellers account was in credit. If the seller has no money in the account then paypal can't refund it and ebay just give the seller a strike. I really hope the item shows up, I have waited a whole month for something before :roll: but it came eventually I left feedback saying great item but slow delivery that took a month! I hope you get the item or a refund but sadly their are loopholes in the ebay/paypal system and some people just know how to exploit that. If you have bought from a mother perhaps she's just up to her neck with the kids and only goes to the post office once a week or something? Most sellers like that though do state in the auction something like "working mother ebay isn't my life will post every wednesday" type thing. Hope it gets resolved :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back