Stuck between 2 girl's names

I really like Willow & know a beautiful little girl named Willow too. :)

Nothing wrong with Willow! I like it so much better than Anya. How rude of your parents to say those things. Tell them to mind their own business!

I really like Willow :) It's a really pretty girly name.

at the end of the day, you can name your babes anything you want, your parents will like the name no matter what. Once little one is here and named they will love her no matter what you call her :) You pick a name that you and your partner like.

Good luck :)

Its so hard to name someone you've never met before! Its like someone showing you a picture of the back of someones head and asking what name you think would suit them without knowing anything about their looks or personality! I'd say get a top two in mind with perhaps a back up third option and wait to see what your baby looks like and what "feeling" you get from her... She might be born and you both know straight away which one of your options she has waiting on her :)

This is why we never told anyone our second childs name, everyone just loves to have an opinion before baby is born, I even had people say oh yuck to my choice, but none says a peep once bub is here and named. Your bub your choice xxx

This is why we never told anyone our second childs name, everyone just loves to have an opinion before baby is born, I even had people say oh yuck to my choice, but none says a peep once bub is here and named. Your bub your choice xxx

Exactly what we're doing! I've only told my nurse as she asked the question as she was jabbing me with the whooping cough vaccine! :)

Scarlett is nice :) x

I know I'm not helpful but I like both! Maybe leaning a little more towards anya...
Xxx

Thanks for the input :)
We are pretty much set on the extra name I mentioned later in my posts, Kira. At least that's our favourite atm. So indecisive haha

You should go with your heart at the end of the day it is your baby. I think Willow is lovely and she will definitely not get picked on. I know a couple of children with this name and to me it is not that unusual. Both names are nice but you should definitely go with what you want. Your parents will get over it and once they are used to it they probably will come to like it too :)

I think all 3 are beautiful names. Why not just wait until she arrives. She might instantly look like one of them and then thats problem solved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back