struggling to move on

laldylee

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant in march this year (2014) it wasn't planned and my partner and I didnt deal with it well at the start. We had a scan to see how far along we were and to our shock we were 9 weeks. I had zero clue and no symptoms to make us think I could have been pregnant. At our scan we were told the baby had no heart beat. I had to go to an abortion unit of a hospital to lose my baby. I didnt have time to register what was going on and so many things were going on in my head. It wasn't til after I realised how horrible everything everything was. Time moved on and I came to grips with what happened. Everyone convinced me that everything happens for a reason and I understand that. I continually have dreams about being able to carry a baby with a heart beat and for some reason in each dream I can see what my baby looks like. I can't stop thinking about being a mum. Yesterday was my due date. I had a dream last night again about carrying a healthy baby. I can't stop thinking about babies and anytime I see a pregnant woman I feel so upset and don't understand what I did wrong. Can anyone give me tips how to move on?

Hi honey first of all im sorry to hear ur loss. I know its heartbreaking i have had a missed miscarriage and ectopic within 6 mths. You didnt do anything wrong for it to happen. You or anybody else couldnt of stopped it from happening. Its ur bodys way of telling you that there was something wrong. Its very hard and its something you will never forget but it will get easier. There is a miscarriage association that you can contact if u feel u need to talk to someone or even ur gp. Chin up honey, be strong. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back