Struggling to eat meat

Debh09

Reaction score
For some weird reason when trying to eat meat I'm struggling and seeks to take ages to eat. It's like a real effort to eat it. I've been ok with smaller pieces of it like minced beef. Feel like I am force feeding myself when I do eat meat. I like to try and have the right meats etc. Too for the right protein etc. Trying to figure out other options for food. I keep trying chicken but it's a struggle, ok with fish. The heavier meats I find are a struggle to eat. It's a bit like the nausea I had in first trimester but that was with any food pretty much then. Any one else had this? Trying to have balanced meals but it's a struggle at the moment.

Iv been like this all way through can't stand the thought of it being on my plate or even cooking it but ok with fish xx

I have hardly eaten meat throughout this pregnancy. I have eaten any cold meats like ham or chicken since being pregnant and cooked meat on my plate is a struggle too, after a few mouthfuls I cant eat anymore x

I'm vegetarian, lol.

You don't need meat for protein. Green leafy veg like spinach, broccoli etc, pulses & beans, hummus, nuts & nut butters are all high in protein. Eggs and cheese too.

Veggie here too. Like Phoenix said just increase the other foods.

Quorn has protein in as well if you can stomach it? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back