Meat

Redshoes

Reaction score
Isaac seems to be less interested in meat flavours, he is getting better but very slowly, and he just doesn't like fish (although I don't ever eat any seafood-could that be a factor?)
Did your LO's have issues with meat products, and does it get better the more they are offered it?

Thankyou :hug:

Meats a funny one with babies redshoes! took stephen ages to get used to it! I used to mix pork and apple and sweet potatoe together to get ridif the meaty flavour

Yo not liking seafood is a big factor - youl find your kids as babies generally will eat what you like as you at that while you were pregnant.

This has got me a bit worried now as I am a terrible eater but I really dont want Maddison to be :( I dont like any seafood, I dont really eat much meat (I like steak mince in spag bol but thats it really :roll: ). I eat a lot of chicken, thats my main diet but I hate veg too and will only eat carrots. I would like Maddison to eat better than me and am hoping I can get her to like all kinds of meats, seafood and veg, will this be possible? :hug:

Course it will snuggle, just offer it too her and keep offering it. It takes a long time for a baby to know what it likes.

Just chuck meat in with a sweet veg though to mask the taste a bit - its the texture that they reject more then the taste. Whip it up in a blender. :D

Il let you know how i get on, Imogens been on baby rice on and off the last couple of weeks and yesterday tried some jarred sunday luch stuff which she had a few mouthfuls and wasnt impressed with - but i gave her the pot of banana and cookie cow and gate and no problems there lol :rotfl:

i dont eat meat or fish- is millie not gonna then? also no idea what to do with it as iv not eaten it since i was 14 :(

christopher heaves when i give him most meats the only one he will eat is chicken i guess as its very mild tasting xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back