Struggling to cope with emotions

becks81

Reaction score
Hey every1. Just wanted to know if anyone else is struggling to cope with their emotions? Im either deliriously happy, extremely miserable, snappy or crying. I just wish I cud feel sane. Keep starting arguments with the OH for no reason either! Just fed up atm! :sad:

There are so many hormone changes going on Hun your bound to have moods swings your allowed your growing a little person hehehe xxx

Yeah I've been the same. Midwife said it's completely normal due to hormones. Xx

I came to work on wednesday ( my birthday ) and just cried on my boss'es shoulders!! I was feeling so sick, so fed up and just exhausted!!!

I wish I was awake long enough to even speak to my hubby let alone argue with him lol!!

It's horrible the emotions we are going through xxx

we're all in the same position i think! our men must be really strong to put up with us! sometimes i get annoyed with my partner just for breathing near me lol!
when your in a good mood just use that time to let him know how much you care. also there are websites for daddys-to-be to go on so that they understand more and learn how to cope and support us :) xx

Thanks everyone, nice to know we are all in the same boat! I know the OH understands, but I Do feel sorry for him lol. Can't wait for the feeling crap to pass and I can feel normal again :)

Yup same here, my poor partner thinks he living with two people he says what is wrong with you I'm like helloooo I'm pregnant lol...and cry omg I cry at everything, I can't get through paper without balling at something....then other days I feel so angry I want to smash plates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back