Struggling to come to terms with miscarrige 3 month on!!!

Gem210984

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I am new to this and feel I need some support.I suffered a miscarriage oct 2015 I had just returned from my honeymoon! I should have been 11 weeks but started bleeding last week of my hol,arranged a scan but scan showed my baby was measuring at 6 half weeks and there was an empty sac! My worst fears came true! I am still struggling to come to terms with it and think about it every day and now it is coming inbetween me and my husband as I am so sad.We are ttc again but it just seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel,please can anyone help me xx

Hi Gem
I had a missed miscarriage in September. It was honestly the worst experience of my life. I was 10 weeks but the pregnancy hadn't developed past 6 weeks.
I too still think of it all the time. TTC will help, although when you catch again you'll feel nervous.
Have you done anything to mark the passing of your baby? Maybe plant a flower or tree so you feel you have something to remind you in a positive way?
I also found talking to friends really helped. Some opened up about their own experiences and it helped me to not feel so alone. Have you explained how you're feeling to your partner? My relationship was really tested but I poured all out to him and now feels much stronger.
This forum is great too.
Ultimately though, don't be harsh on yourself, you have a right to grieve.
Take care xxx

Thanks for your reply,no I haven't done anything to remember but thanks for the good idea.My partner knows how I'm feeling,I just don't want to keep going on at him about it because I feel like I should be over it by now,think that's why I'm struggling xx

Firstly so sorry uve had to go thru this :(

I had a missed miscarriage septemver 2014 an im still not over it still think about wat could have bn wat i done wrong even tho i know it wasnt my fault he/she would have jus gad their 1st xmas an wud hav bn cominv yp to 1 in march this year

As aragon says ttc will help but dont let it take over living ur life as i did an it made things btween me an hubby worse as it was too scheduled and no fun - have u spoke to a counsellor i didnt think it wud help but it realli did

Even although im now 34weeks pregnant ive wasted my pregnancy worrying that something will go wrong again

On our due date we got our little girl to let off a star balloon fof baby in the sky an it felt like the balloon lifted a lot off my shoulders our littld girl keeps asking wen baby will comd dosn an its hard to xplain that they wont

Never give up hope it will happen just life is so cruel sometimes it made md a far stronger person in a weird way here if u wana talk xx

Thank you ladies for your replies,it's so helpful to know your not alone.You think it's only happening to you and it's not,thanks again 😊xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back