Annoyed with myself

TeeUK

Reaction score
I am really trying to come to terms with what has happened but I can't help going into tri2 and reading up on all the ladies....while I am so happy for them when they feel baby moving or see bubs on 20 week scan I can't help feeling so sad and jealous...then guilty for feeling that way.

My 20 week scan was supposed to be on valentines day and we were going to have such a lovely day....now it will be so very sad....:cry:

hun dont feel bad its natural to fel that way, only the other day i was in tri3 looking at the rollcall for marchs babys and noticed noone had the 13th march....that should have been me in there :-( :hugs: dont feel guilty for any feelings u get sweets honestly. I lost my bubs at 14 weeks in sept and i still get jealous now over BFP's and peoples bumps!

Oh hun sending you a big :hug: I'm really sorry your going through this. It's natural what your feeling. It's just giving yourself time to grieve and looking after yourself Xxx

Tee, it's natural to feel this way, talking from experience. My little girl was stillborn at 5 1/2 months in September, and I feel exactly the same as you, some days are harder than others. Take it day at a time and allow yourself to feel however you need xx

Honey of course you feel like this, it's only natural and don't feel guilty about it :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back