Struggling in this 2ww

T84

Reaction score
Normally I'm quite fine in my 2ww but have been soooo fed up and teary these last few days. It's 3 weeks today since my mc and I'm really struggling. It's like I was able to pick myself up in the week after knowing that we had to give this month a good go cos we were more fertile. I now am on 5dpo and not feeling positive at all. I'm scared of how devastated I will feel if I don't get my bfp. We are looking into going away to Vegas in June and have agreed that if it doesn't happen this month then we are gonna leave it a month or 2 and concentrate on our holiday. Pointless thread but I know you ladies understand my feelings probably better than i do!! X x

I know exactly how you feel hun. After my first mc I was distraught when AF showed up because I thought that was our best chance due to increased fertility after a mc.
How do you feel about waiting if it doesn't work out this month?

Thanks for your reply scn, in a way I'm a wee bit relieved to not put pressure on myself for a while. The fact we have an amazing holiday to look forward to helps. Feel like I'm tempting fate and writing myself off this month already but I need to prepare myself! How are you feeling after your loss? :-( How do you cope? X x

I think we put too much pressure on ourselves when we should be relaxed when TTC but it's just too difficult isn't it?
A holiday to Vegas sounds amazing, my friend got married there in December and loved it. Try to go when you are ov'ing and come home with a bfp!!!!!!!!
How do I cope? I'm a nurse so I'm quite good at blocking out bad stuff!!! I have my daily meltdown in the shower when I get up in the morning and then dry myself off and face the day. It's by no means easy, but it's happened and there's nothing I can do about it. I will be glad when my body is back to normal and we can TTC again.

That must be hard for you that you can't just carry on ttc. I hope you get back to normal soon. Yeah think it's probs good to have your meltdowns when you need to them dust yourself off like you say and face the day. I'm coping fine on a day to day it's just something will set me off.
Yeah looking forward to Vegas, it's like a super late honeymoon for us. Going by my ff app ill be there over my fertile days so you never know we could have a Vegas baby ;-) x x

Yay Viva Las Vegas :bum: :bd:

I'm feeling similar hun, it's my 2nd cycle since 2nd mc. It just seems to be getting harder now, I feel so desperate to get my sticky bfp.

Vegas sounds amazing and might just be what you need. I know everyone says it but it might happen when you're relaxed and not focussing on ttc. How cool would it be to conceive in Vegas! :) I hope you're not out this cycle though!x

Last edited:
Thanks timtam, it's nice to know that other people feel the same. Here's hoping we both get our sticky bfp's this month :) x x

Hi ya, in same boat as you. This is first 2ww after mc (didn't try in time between mc and 1st AF) stupidly tested last night as were going to a party and didn't want to drink if I was pg, big fat negative.

On the plus side were off to Washington and New York at end of this month so I am also going to give it a break. I'm due to OV day before we fly so no holiday babba for us as I have a busy week at work before we go, so prob too knackered for bd-ing! On the plus side, it means we can drink cocktails and beers on holiday without worrying!

Fingers crossed for baby Vegas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back