Strops!

lucylou

Reaction score
Charlie seems to have a real strop and get upset when something is taken away from him that he shouldn't have (i.e mobile phones) or when he is told no (trying to get the dogs water), I'm sure this is just him trying to get his own way and we're not the only ones experiencing this but I just wanted some reassurance that this is normal and I worry that he's spoilt already and I don't want that to happen (surely there too young to understand being spoilt :? ).

lucylou said:
Charlie seems to have a real strop and get upset when something is taken away from him that he shouldn't have (i.e mobile phones) or when he is told no (trying to get the dogs water), I'm sure this is just him trying to get his own way and we're not the only ones experiencing this but I just wanted some reassurance that this is normal and I worry that he's spoilt already and I don't want that to happen (surely there too young to understand being spoilt :? ).
Braydon is like this and if u say no will head butt something
so u have to move him :wall:

jordan hates it when i say no, he screams the house down!!!

Perfectly normal hun, don't worry :hug: :hug:

Ella went through this phase too, she's learnnig now though 99% of the time when I say no she will pull her hand away or stop what she is doing then just move onto something else. We still get the odd tantrums but not as much as she used to. I think as he gets used to the word no and learns he cant touch some things then the tantrums will pass. But yes its totally normal.

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
lucylou said:
Braydon is like this and if u say no will head butt something
so u have to move him :wall:

same here! he will also throw him self backwards.

yeah i hate it wen he does that onealways think his about to knock himself out

What fun the tantrums are! :pray: Please make them stop! He will be happy as a pig in mud then he gets tired or just plain mardy the I get a headache! :evil: Not a good mixture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back