Angry baby

Flame

Reaction score
Leif sometimes seems so angry when he is waiting for his bottle or if he is frustrated with something. He kicks and punches, he shouts so loud, he looks angry. Its quite scary sometimes.

Most of the time he is happy enough, i'm just not sure what i can do about his temper? i dont want him to turn into a bully or spoilt brat.

Gosh he's only teeny, it's his only way of showing that he's hungry etc and he doesn't understand that he's got to wait. I wouldn't worry too much about his temper yet, he's normal :) Wait til he's a toddler, then you'll see temper :lol:

My little boys exactly the same, when he's waiting for his bottle to cool he screams and clenches his fist and lashes out. Sometimes scratches is poor little face in temper.

Then he's like a little lamb again.

He'll be fine :hug: , he's only a baby and when he's hungry he wants feeding and he wants it now. They don't understand why they have to wait.

Cx

Isaac gets very angry too Flame, and he should know better as he only has to wait about 1min :shock: like others have said, it's their way of making sure we know they're hungry and will feed them :hug:

Seb does the same and he also claws at his face. I have to keep his nails as short as I can get them. He goes bright red in the face too then starts coughing cause he has screamed too much. Impatient little buggers they are :D but they cant tell you they are hungry can they

Sounds like frustration. My two were like that just before they learned something new. They just want to do more than their wee bodies know how to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back