Stretchy crampy feeling!

Little Miss Joslyn

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have recently found out im pregnant and 5.5 weeks but im really concerned as im experiancing these stretchy crampy pains which arent really painful but worrying. Has anyone else has this in early pregnancy and is it normal? I wondered if its my womb expanding but thats ridiculous as im only in early stages! :oops:

Yep and I still get them. The day after I found out I was pregnant I went to see my doctor and he told me to expect period type pains, which is the womb expanding for the baby. So it's normal.

today i have been having a kind of 'dull ache' anyone know what that could be??? :think:

Vickyleigh said:
Yep and I still get them. The day after I found out I was pregnant I went to see my doctor and he told me to expect period type pains, which is the womb expanding for the baby. So it's normal.
Thanks Vickyleigh,

I was beginning to get worried. think some of it may be bowel movements too as i feel a bit better now. :oops:

miss gobby, before my af was due i had a so called 'dull ache', somehow i just knew i was preg, i really hope this is the case for you hun fingers crossed :pray:

yep i didnt test until i was 2 weeks late as i was so convinced i'd get AF, i had bad period pains.

Hi Honey

I am about 7/8 weeks and i have got AF pains all the time, i should try not to worry, it's all the stretching and preparing.

M xx

Am really glad I found this thread - I didn't test until I was 2 weeks late as was convinced AF was due as I was having 2 weeks of bad tummy and back pain. Did a test a few days ago - positive :D - still having really bad cramps, especially lower back. Consultant has scanned and says all is ok - just hope these pains don't last too much longer - am starting to feel really rotten with them ...

:hug: Its horrible , isnt it. I find it is worse if I need a wee or have been standing up for a long time. I had my first bout of morning sickness today. I was getting worried as I didnt have this and now i wish i hadnt wished for it! :oops:

Little Miss Joslyn said:
:hug: Its horrible , isnt it. I find it is worse if I need a wee or have been standing up for a long time. I had my first bout of morning sickness today. I was getting worried as I didnt have this and now i wish i hadnt wished for it! :oops:

Oh no ... I haven't had any morning sickness yet, but lots of feeling nauseous and not wanting to eat. I have a pretty low pain threshold, so I reckon it'll be sod's law that I get everything coming all at once - LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back