stretchmark advice

barbi3

Reaction score
hi girls
just looking for some advice about the dreaded stretchmarks!
well today i noticed 3 little purple stretchmarks on my stomach,the problem is when i was pregnant with my daughter i never got one stretchmark till i was overdue and now im only 33+3 days and ive seen these i have'nt got any other new stretch marks apart from these now im just worrying if this lo is going to be huge!what do yous think???:shock:

I got stretch marks at around 35 weeks. Started with a tiny patch and then they spread across my lower tummy. To be honest though, now that I've had the baby you can hardly notice them. They were never big and red, more just a pale purple. I don't think there's much you can do to stop them from appearing, I used every cream/oil that claimed to prevent them! x

Yeah,im afraid theres not much you can do.
Good thing is they should fade after the birth.

Nothing you can really do to prevent them i'm afraid. I used every cream and oil known to man, all claiming to prevent them and to be honest I thought they were working - until I hit about 32 weeks and then they just took over! You could continue to use cream in the hope that it will slow them down though? Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back