Stretching!!!

emmabeg

Reaction score
Since i am new to all this thought I would ask a question, although may be extremely silly!!! At night when I am in bed I am constantly getting the urge to stretch my legs out, is this connected to being pregnant or not??? Also having been getting pins & needles in my hand, dont know if any of this stuff is normal, very confused!!! :help:

I have restless legs at the best of times but recently they are unbearable where I feel like no matter how much I stretch there is no relief at all lol. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the actual pregnancy or not, although I have had severe tiredness recently and the restlessness becomes worse when I am really tired xx

i have had the occassional tingling.....all my bloods have been normal so must be just one of those things, make sure you are drinking plenty cos it can be a sign of dehydration xx

Thanks ladies, good to know i'm not the only one. xx

i have really bad restless legs at night. Its nearly every night at the moment. lol

i think its something to do with the blood flow being changed due to the new places that need increased supply, i find i get a dead leg/arm a lot quicker than usual now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back