Stretchers in Odd Places!

megsmeadow

Reaction score
So I expected stretchmarks, and I indeed got them, but now I have two forming a little downwards arrow..............................on my 'lady garden'. I mean WTF! This is hilarious and so not funny all at the same time! :doh: Anyone else have strecthers in weird places? I've got the other usual ones, tops of thighs, hips, tummy and boobs, but my lady garden too, this baby is just taking the mick! And does that mean I have a fat moof?????? :shock:

Last edited:
Ha fat moof!!!!! :) :) I have one in exactly the same place, it looks like an imprint of where my knickers of been!!!! Lol x

Kel that's exactly what I thought they were, I mean of all places to stretch!

Ahhh snap! I have the exact thing! Am so happy to hear you have it too :lol: In the nicest way possible lol Have a vile amount all around the insides of my thighs, fronts of my thighs and on my bum.. The joysss x

Glad it's not just me!!! I just hope those two don't grow, or multiply! Were yours a bit tender? I'm having to wear a tubigrip and I think it's maybe pressing a bit?

I didn't get mine to the last few weeks and they were a tiny bit tender but nothing too severe.. How about trying some seamless knickers?X

hmm, they don't lie on a seem, they are slap bang in the middle, forming an arrow! At first I thought it was the tubigrip making funny shapes but they were there this morning too. Not a place I thought I had to rub stretcher cream on!

Thats where mine are too, found if I was wearing boxers the seam would annoy them a bit.. Men get off way too easily

I'll need to pay more attention, trouble is I can only see them in the mirror!

I had them there too :( also top of my thighs and hips - hardly noticeable now but hoping my skin doesnt stretch again this time!

Ha ha ha ha x this thread is soooooooooo funny!!!!! I only noticed mine when I got a PROPER wax ha ha ha x

Oh I definately won't be going for a 'proper' wax until these beauties fade a bit! I'm worried there's more lurking in places I can't see!!! :shock:

i havent got any yet but my mum got loads so i prob will lol

allllll over my belly :( they are really deep so I can easily feel where they all are without looking. Im off to buy more body butter today. I showed my OH yesterday and allowed him to feel my bump cos I dont want to get in the habit of hiding them from him, I told him I didnt mind a few war wounds and Im sure they'll fade soon enough. Didnt mean it though! :cry: Think its better to be open and share my changing body so that its not a shock to him one day! :rofl:

i've got massive ones in the lady garden area! have got a huge one that makes a landing strip impossible :lol: have got them at the tops of my arms too! thankfully i only got like 3 new ones this time!!

yeah i noticed this the other day!!! its been a while since i have been able to see down there but i caught it in the mirror and thought WHAT! but if you think about it, our pelvis' are getting bigger/changing shape and stuff so perhaps thats what it is

i seem to have a line down mine, like i am actually splitting in half!

I have stretch marks just above my pubic area and i got them when i was actually in labour lol i never had them there before giving birth but after labour i was like WTF where did they come from (my ex told me they wasnt there before) i still have them now :( x

Hey interesting thread, I never got any on my rudey bits but got quite a few on the bottom of my belly though!

Tiny think you are definately doing the right thing in Showing your OH! in my last pregnancy my DH worked away for the last 4 weeks (When all mine seemed to appear) I was mortified and spent about 3 months after my son was born getting changed in the wardrobe! ha ha!! Mine are really deep too but have turned totally silver now and dont really bother me anymore.

Big bump that does make sense, not just blubber foof! I have them on the bottom of my tummy two, some rare big ones but they don't seem to bother me so much. I suppose unless a brazilian is on the cards they will be a bit hidden.
Becks that just made me cringe a little at how much stretches during labour (I've never been there before!).

Oh just read some interesting interweb pages which reminded me you can get stretchers from losing weight quickly! We're screwed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back