Stretch Marks....

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
.....Has anyone had them yet??

i am nearly 25 weeks but not sure when the majority of people get them??

I had them anyway, from my teens and that (they are on my side and inbetween my legs) but so far through this pregnancy, touch wood :pray:, i havent had any stretch marks.

I just wondered if i am going to get them, when will this be, or could they pop up at any time throughout the pregnancy ? :evil: horrible things :lol:

Last time mine didn't appear until about 35 weeks. I was a bit dissapointed because I'd started to think I'd got away with not having any! Like you I had them as a teenager (hips/boobs/thighs) so I suppose it was only natural that I have them in pregnancy.

sorry huni it can be anytime , i got them at 39 weeks with Jack :roll:

i had a few on my tummy from loosing weight in the past. i've been moisturising every night though, so touch wood, not a new one yet!

mine did'nt start appearing till i was about 30 weeks with my first, ive got loads

I've got a few old silvery ones from when I was bigger and touch wood I haven't got any more yet and the ones I do have haven't gone darker yet.

I'm assuming because I already have them that at some point they'll get darker but I'm still mouisturizing every day anyway

I got some on the tops of my thighs about 2 weeks ago :( Been basting myself in oil like a prize christmas turkey since then!!

Have even heard stories of some women having them appear after they have popped :shock: x

Unfortunalty, if you are gonna get em, no amount of cream will help, or so i have heard, and if your mum had them you are very likly to get them, my mum had loads and so do i

Some people get them sooner, others much later on. Some women have even said they didn't get them till they had actually given birth!

I've got a few on my boobs :oops: but MIL gave me some mamma mio cream so have been slapping it on. :wave:

I haven't got any yet but I've been using bio oil so hopefully that will keep them away! :pray:

Unfortunalty I found my first one yesterday :eek:

GUTTED aint the word.......its going downhill form here!!

I got one a week AFTER giving birth with my last pregnancy :shock: , I used palmers stretch mark cream from start until I had baby but stopped as soon as she was born & I probably should've carried on for a few more weeks.

Ive got them on the sides of my hips - It looks like ive been attacked by a bear or something as they looks like claws have been at me!!
I have one on the front of my belly - I am using coco butter lotion but still im getting them so i say if your going to get them - you will do! Bloody things! :twisted:

my stretchmarks have stretchmarks, i look like a balloon that a kid keeps blowing up and letting down again :wall:

I got mine quite late last time - I thought I had escaped as I was so stretched by then. Like has been said, if your Mum has them, chances are you will get them. Good news is that they do fade alot - I was surprised when we looked for my mums that they were hardly noticable and I had never noticed them before.

the little one on my belly appeared after E was born.. got a few silvery ones on my boobs though from about 30 weeks. :roll:

Mel&Bean said:
Unfortunalty, if you are gonna get em, no amount of cream will help, or so i have heard

rubbing your skin is good for them, it dosn't matter what you use cream wise, but the act of rubbing your skin helps.

Mel&Bean said:
Ok sorry i must be wrong
No you are right Mel! Creams etc may help them, but wont prevent them totally! And if you actually look into it properly, theres only a couple of creams that really actually help! Mainly ones with Vit E!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back