stretch marks

annem

Reaction score
Fingers crossed i've had none so far. I'm using bio-oil, some oil from the health food shop, clarins and decelor . I'm shiney all day :oops:

Whats every1 using?

Has anyone avoided them in past pregs with some miracle lotion? :D

I got a few in my first pregnancy because I ballooned, I was like a blooming whale. This time I'm using body shops coco butter as people have said it's great, it smells so yummy too

Im using bio-oil in my bath then also rubbing it on too, i keep forgetting though :wall:

I put on baby oil when I can be bothered & use palmers - I used to use the cocoa butter but can't stand the smell now, so I have got the palmers stretch mark cream now.

So far not got any, but that will probably change :(

I've started using Bio-oil too - when I remember lol

I've got silvery marks from first pregnancy, but thankfully no new ones YET! :wink:

midna said:
Ive got no stretch marks and use nothing lol. x

Same here. I dont think i'll get away with it much longer tho! *Fingers Crossed*

I dont have any dont use anything either, i didnt get them with the other 3 either.

Unfortunately, you can inherite stretch marks, if they run in your family. So, you can cover yourself in the most expensive creams and still have them.............not that I am jealous AT ALL :x I have them! I'm using some french stuff, 15 pound a bottle but it leaves me skin so soft and the uncomfy stretching feeling has gone.

I use Bio Oil and some apparently miracle cream called Trivectin SR. ITs from America and was on the Tyra Banks show and hailed as a miracle cream. I have some already on my boobs from when I started on the pill and they grew HUGE over night! And I have to say that they look loads better since using the cream, so Im slathering both on 2 to 3 times per day cos i figure if ive got em on my boobs Im more than likely going to get them everywhere else too so Im doing all I can to prevent them! The Trivectin is v expensive but if it works then I dont care!

J-Do1979 said:
I use Bio Oil and some apparently miracle cream called Trivectin SR. ITs from America and was on the Tyra Banks show and hailed as a miracle cream. I have some already on my boobs from when I started on the pill and they grew HUGE over night! And I have to say that they look loads better since using the cream, so Im slathering both on 2 to 3 times per day cos i figure if ive got em on my boobs Im more than likely going to get them everywhere else too so Im doing all I can to prevent them! The Trivectin is v expensive but if it works then I dont care!

oh so there is a miracle cream out there!!

can't believe some of you can get away with using no creams-how lucky!!

Fingers crossed i've had none so far. I'm using bio-oil, some oil from the health food shop, clarins and decelor . I'm shiney all day :oops:

Whats every1 using?

Has anyone avoided them in past pregs with some miracle lotion? :D

I got a few in my first pregnancy because I ballooned, I was like a blooming whale. This time I'm using body shops coco butter as people have said it's great, it smells so yummy too

Im using bio-oil in my bath then also rubbing it on too, i keep forgetting though :wall:

I put on baby oil when I can be bothered & use palmers - I used to use the cocoa butter but can't stand the smell now, so I have got the palmers stretch mark cream now.

So far not got any, but that will probably change :(

I've started using Bio-oil too - when I remember lol

I've got silvery marks from first pregnancy, but thankfully no new ones YET! :wink:

midna said:
Ive got no stretch marks and use nothing lol. x

Same here. I dont think i'll get away with it much longer tho! *Fingers Crossed*

I dont have any dont use anything either, i didnt get them with the other 3 either.

Unfortunately, you can inherite stretch marks, if they run in your family. So, you can cover yourself in the most expensive creams and still have them.............not that I am jealous AT ALL :x I have them! I'm using some french stuff, 15 pound a bottle but it leaves me skin so soft and the uncomfy stretching feeling has gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back