stretch marks

I use Bio Oil and some apparently miracle cream called Trivectin SR. ITs from America and was on the Tyra Banks show and hailed as a miracle cream. I have some already on my boobs from when I started on the pill and they grew HUGE over night! And I have to say that they look loads better since using the cream, so Im slathering both on 2 to 3 times per day cos i figure if ive got em on my boobs Im more than likely going to get them everywhere else too so Im doing all I can to prevent them! The Trivectin is v expensive but if it works then I dont care!

J-Do1979 said:
I use Bio Oil and some apparently miracle cream called Trivectin SR. ITs from America and was on the Tyra Banks show and hailed as a miracle cream. I have some already on my boobs from when I started on the pill and they grew HUGE over night! And I have to say that they look loads better since using the cream, so Im slathering both on 2 to 3 times per day cos i figure if ive got em on my boobs Im more than likely going to get them everywhere else too so Im doing all I can to prevent them! The Trivectin is v expensive but if it works then I dont care!

oh so there is a miracle cream out there!!

can't believe some of you can get away with using no creams-how lucky!!

I can put the London A to Z to shame with the stretch marks on my big round belly...but not from this pregnancy... From my last... Tia was an enormous baby...and I was fine right up until I was about 36 weeks pregnant... when BAM! They bred over night like rats... :shock: And I used all these potions and lotions to keep them away.. Its all rubbish...

Either you're prone to them or not... Funny thing is, I have stretch marks on my boobs, thighs, hips and bum, but not from being pregnant... I got them when I went through puberty. I have really really fair skin as I am secretly a natural blonde (although if anyone asks I'm actually dark haired.. :fib: or artificial intelligence as my friend calls me. ), and my skin is just prone to stretch marks..

I've got some oil this time, but I don't think it will work... although I could be lucky... I might not get stretch marks this time because there's no bloody room left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im like u Squiglet got them at puberty and if seemed to have got them kindly from my mother lol they are going mad already im only half way :cry: ifs gonna be horrific by the time im dun lol

xx

My mum has stretch marks but my sister has not and i've never had them before and gone from a 32b-32dd then back to a 32b and then up to a g!! So i'm hoping i have not inheriated them or prone to them!! :?

I'll just have to wait!!

Kayte&Bump said:
Im like u Squiglet got them at puberty and if seemed to have got them kindly from my mother lol they are going mad already im only half way :cry: ifs gonna be horrific by the time im dun lol

xx

im exactly the same, my mum and my gran both got stretdch marks when pregnant and i seem to get them if i gain/lose weight quickly anyway. im terrible tho i never have time to put cream on lol

J-Do1979 said:

This miracle cream looks great!! just been reading about it, i'll have to have some!! Thank you so much x x

Kayte&Bump said:

xx

im exactly the same, my mum and my gran both got stretdch marks when pregnant and i seem to get them if i gain/lose weight quickly anyway. im terrible tho i never have time to put cream on lol

J-Do1979 said:

This miracle cream looks great!! just been reading about it, i'll have to have some!! Thank you so much x x

Kayte&Bump said:

xx

J-Do1979 said:

My Gran is covered in them, my mum has none so who knows how i'll get on!!

I'm using clarins and its working a treat :D

Well these are the stretch marks I've got on my tummy at the moment... As you can see they cover my whole tummy, and are silver in colour...that is because they are from when I was last pregnant...I've tried every lotion and potion under the sun to prevent/repair the damage....and well this is the result... As I was saying, I don't think I have any more room for any more stretch marks but you can never tell... :rotfl:

100_1432.jpg

The lighting is a bit off, so you can't fully see all the stretch marks, but I can assure you they cover the whole belly area... The colour of my skin though...that's not a trick of the light, that really is my natural skin colour... My tummy hasn't seen daylight in almost 9 years... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

annem said:
J-Do1979 said:

No problems Anne! Just dont sue me if it doesnt work!!! :lol: I have been using it ever since I found out I was preggers and touch wood I dont have any new ones yet. :pray: And the ones I have had on my boobs for years have definitely reduced, so looking on the bright side, even if it doesnt prevent them entirely, hopefully using it a lot even after the baby is born will mean they look a lot better than what they would do otherwise.

I feel really really shallow but I have to say it is something that really worries me because I have always really looked after myself - Im no model by any stretch of the imagination but I like wearing bikinis on holiday and being desirable to my DH. Dont get me wrong, I know its completely worth it to have my LO but if I can reduce the marks in any way then I bloomin well will try!!!

J-Do1979 said:
annem said:
[quote="J-Do1979":nojf47ih]quote]

No problems Anne! Just dont sue me if it doesnt work!!! :lol: I have been using it ever since I found out I was preggers and touch wood I dont have any new ones yet. :pray: And the ones I have had on my boobs for years have definitely reduced, so looking on the bright side, even if it doesnt prevent them entirely, hopefully using it a lot even after the baby is born will mean they look a lot better than what they would do otherwise.

I feel really really shallow but I have to say it is something that really worries me because I have always really looked after myself - Im no model by any stretch of the imagination but I like wearing bikinis on holiday and being desirable to my DH. Dont get me wrong, I know its completely worth it to have my LO but if I can reduce the marks in any way then I bloomin well will try!!!
[/quote:nojf47ih]

i want some right away!! Where do you ge your cream from? Don't worry won't blame you if it doesnt work!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back