will i get stretch marks this time too?

hipchick5

Reaction score
i got some stretch marks around my belly and boobs last pregnancy, does that mean i will get them this time too? has anyone had another baby and got more? i hate them, really dont want sum more lol! vanity!

This is my second and so far I've only had one tiny new one appear x mind you I still have 5 weeks to go

From what other people have said and family etc i think you may get 1 or 2 more but i doubt you'll get a lot more. But the oldones will prob be obvious whilst your pregnant unfortunatly

I guess that if you have skin that's prone to stretch marks, it's likely that you'll get them again?

With my 1st, I got LOADS of stretch marks over my tummy and boobs.
With my 2nd, I got even more! Especially around my sides and above my belly button.
This time, I have new ones already on my boobs, (which are bigger than they have ever been!) Im 19 weeks.

I got a few at the end of my pg with DD1 on my abdomen and with DD2 I didn't notice tht anymore had come, just that theb existing ones went darker agin BUT THEN I went 2 weeks overdue and at 41wks OMG more came :evil: . they are in the same area as the others but have stretched higher up than before. So far no more this time but I'm not holding my breath :roll: :lol:

I got quite a few stretch marks 1st time around.

This time so far I haven't got any new ones as yet :D I'm hoping none appear now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back