Stressful night.

Melody

Reaction score
Had a stressful night with my mum we had a heart to heart and i told my nan about my pregnancy which i was really nervous about and cried for about 2 hours im scared that all that stress has harmed the baby i'd never forgive myself. I got on and off slight crampy pain in my left side really low down :(

Awww hun, sorry you had a crap night. I'm sure baby is ok. I had a huge arguement with my mum when I was about 9 weeks. Ended up leaving and coming home at half 9 at night I was pretty stressed and upset but baby was fine :)

*hugs*

x x x x

im sure ur bubu ok to but if any doubt you phone ur MW.. try not to worry and relax x

Sorry you're having a hard time hun - I had a really stressful time during my 1st trimester - had so many massive arguments with OH that I used to scream at him 'you're gonna make me lose this baby!'. But baby is still here and personally I don't believe stress causes miscarriage, but just may bring on a miscarriage that was about to happen anyway due to other problems. Take it easy xx

Don't worry too much. I suffer from anxiety and on a day to day basis I am stressed and worried about something to the point where it affects my day to day life. Its just the way I am. Doing this a lot throughout pregnancy and been ok so far! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back