Stressed out, upset and hormonal

JRS90

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and really struggling. The last few weeks it seems that all my partner and I do is bicker. We can't even speak to each other without ending up in an argument. I suppose I'm usually quite calm and passive and he has aways been hot headed but I just feel like he should humour me a bit at the moment considering I'm pregnant and my hormones are going crazy. He started a new job a little while ago and is still getting his head around that, it's also summer holidays so while he's at work all day I'm at home or out with our lo. I don't see it as a day off though because some days can be extremely tiring and frustrating with a 4yo boy,' money's also a bit of an issue at the moment so that's stressful for both of us.
I honestly feel like moving back to my parents at the moment. It's horrible. Every day I look forward to him coming home and every night we end up arguing. It broke my heart the other evening when my lo asked us to stop shouting at each other. How do I make things better? Tonight I tried to make an effort with a nice dinner and made sure I held my tongue but then he managed to make an argument out of nothing and I spent the evening sat in the other room wondering what the hell I'm supposed to do. Apparently I have an awful attitude and no sense of humour. Which is probably true at the moment but I am trying, I feel like he is purposely trying to make things as difficult as possible!
Any wise words would be greatly appreciated! ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back