Stress.

xrachx

Reaction score
How much can stress affect the baby at this stage? i am quite worried as my partner and i are going through a bit of a rough patch and i am getting really stressed, i have suggested he go and stay away somewhere but he's not keen so we are still arguing, i have had enough now and am thinking about leaving myself, do you think i should just to cut down the stress level?

Aww thanks for the cuddle Gem, i must say i could do with a few at the moment, and as for my oh trying to help the situation, i agree! i am not saying that just because i am pregnant i should get away with more its just that i feel he isnt taking it into consideration and he is just being a fcuking pain in the arse (sorry for the french) i am getting that stressed i am throwing things through temper it is so frustrating and i feel like shyte most of the time, i am getting stress headaches too so i know its goin too far, i just feel like walking out to be honest.

Oh Rach,
I hope you are feeling better today.

I'm going through something similar (although I have split with him, but the arguments still continue!).

I ended up having to go to the hospital for a day because my blood pressure was high, and this was purely because of the stress he was putting me under! My blood pressure returned to normal in a few hours and is now actually low, so I know that it was high due to stress.

I have said to my ex that I am not prepared to discuss anything that may result in an argument. Its not fair on the baby, as it is an innocent party in all of this and he or I have no right doing anything that may upset it.

Maybe if you put this point across your partner may realise that neither of you can be selfish in this situation. The only outcome has to be a healthy baby and a healthy mummy!

xxx

sorry your going through a bad time so heres a few :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back