Strange!

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!

As you know, I am about 12 weeks pregnant. I have been lucky in the fact that I only had some faint feelings of feeling sick after 6pm. But yesterday it went stronger and I ended up throwing up in the toilet for the first time. I thought that after 3 months, symptoms were supposed to calm down and not start!!!
I am feeling a bit rough today and this morning while I was teaching my first lesson, I had to go to the toilet to get rid of some " undesired liquid" in my mouth.(sorry for the informatiom)

Do you think it could be a one off or a beginning of what I have missed those first 3 months?

Thanks

Hi,

I didn't have bad MS early on either- the nausea faded after week 8 but then I spontaneously threw up on the first day of week 13 first thing in the morning! Wierd. Someone else on this board said it had happened to her and she wondered if some different kind of hormone was coming in at this time...? Certainly I went off all acidic foods after this and it's like my system has changed again- I just want bland foods and I get heartburn after every meal but I haven't thrown up since thankfully. It could also have been a rejection of the Pronatal Vit pill that I'd been taking in the mornings. I now take them in the evenings after my meal so maybe that could be a factor too if you take them, I don't know?

Anyway, hope you don't have it happen again and it's just a one off!
+++

Hiya futuremum,
Dont worry the same happened to me, didn't really suffer from morning sickness then at around 12weeks suddenly threw up and my stomah was really tempremental for about 3-4weeks, I asked my OB and she said it wasnt uncommon for it to hit some women later and last up untill about the 16th week.
Sucks though! I found chewing a piece of crystalised ginger when I felt really sick helped.

Hi, morning sickness can last up until you are 16 weeks so you are not out of the firing line yet I am afriad. I am hopeing and praying that mine dissapears around 12 weeks. I don't think I can take anymore!!
sx

Hi

I am really sorry to have to be the one who says this. I was sick for nine months with both my boys. (argh).

I am now pregnant with my third (and last) and the sickness started about two days ago, not too bad though yet, but i am also extremely exhausted, dont know whats worse. hopefully it will all go by the 12th week, wouldnt even mind the 16th, as long as it goes.

xx

Hi All!

I have had a terrible time with morning sickness..... I had it from 6wks till I was 12 1/2 weeks and then dissapeared for a week and Its back again, its so horrible.. Also around this time is it normal to still be feeling tired and to be feeling those stretching pains in your stomach?

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi

I really dont know about the pains, i think i can remember having some sort of stretching pains. the sickness last all the way up to the ninth month. I suppose everyone is different. I just want to have a pregnancy that i can enjoy. there are 4 others that i know of in my work that are pregnant and they are all having a ball.

i am so jealous :x

Hi Davina!

Thanx for the reply...I wish I was having a ball, I have cut my hours down to 16 per week, because I am just too tired, I feel like I have a lot going on at the mo...having trouble with my partner, I posted about it in the 2nd trimester forum. Even though I work 16 hours 4 hrs a day 4 days a week..... its a horrible job but i need the money and Its better than benefits... i checked out benefits and its 43.00 a week and I get 100 a week not a lot but I dont want to just sit on my backside allday!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi honey

I was on my own for 5 years with my oldest and I went onto income support and went to college part time. I became a legal secretary (now i work in a hospital) but if there is anything that you really want to pursue, whilst the baby is young it would be the ideal time to do it. check out all your options.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back